How to back settings tool
    06-09-2020 02:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. I'm afraid you'll have to provide more information. Perhaps someone else can guess what you're asking but I'm lost. If you would please create an account so that you can reply to this thread and supply a bit more information about your issue. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html

What phone do you have?

Do you mean backup, as in you want to backup your device? Have you looked in Settings, there is usually one specifically for Backup and Sync.

If you do mean backup are you asking specifically how to backup your settings like, app grid, screen brightness, vibration, sounds etc, or something else?

Please include any other information that might help us to help you.
    06-09-2020 03:55 AM
    Which phone/device? Can you clarify what your asking?
    06-09-2020 10:00 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Hmm, "how to back settings tool." I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what some of these cryptic questions mean, but this one is a toughie. Are you saying that you can't find the Settings gear icon anywhere, like in the notification panel or in the App Drawer?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-10-2020 12:16 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Hmm, "how to back settings tool." I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what some of these cryptic questions mean, but this one is a toughie. Are you saying that you can't find the Settings gear icon anywhere, like in the notification panel or in the App Drawer?
    06-10-2020 12:18 AM