Eu tenho um moto e6 plus há 6 meses. (I've had a Moto 6+ for six months.)

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

comprei um micro SD de 8 gb,ao inserir no telefone mas não leu,deixei o micro no telefone,e depois de duas semanas apareceu para configurar o micro e tinha 2 opções:usar como armazenamento extra/ou como armazenamento portátil Escolhi como armazenamento extra e dava o erro: tente chamar o método virtual Java.lang.string.Android.os.storage.volumeinfo.getld () em uma referência de objeto nulo. Já o outra opção ativava o cartão mas não dava para passar imagem,música etc...queria saber um jeito para resolver isso.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! From Google Translate: "i bought an 8 gb micro sd, when inserting in the phone but didn’t read it, i left the micro in the phone, and after two weeks he showed up to configure the micro and had 2 options: use as extra storage / or as portable storage I chose as extra storage and gave the error: try calling the virtual method Java.lang.string.Android.os.storage.volumeinfo.getld () on a null object reference. The other option, on the other hand, activated the card but there was no way to show images, music etc ... I wanted to know how to solve this."

The two options are to format as Internal Storage (which makes the system treat the card as if it were part of its own onboard memory) or Portable Storage (a traditional external SD card). You can install apps to a card that's formatted as Internal Storage, but with Portable Storage, all you can do is save files (like videos, photos, music files, etc.). An 8 GB card is probably pretty old, and therefore probably doesn't have the specs to be formatted as Internal Storage.

If the card is formatted as Portable Storage, you should be able to look at the directories using the file manager app. Are you saying that you had photos on the card before, and then formatted it, and now those photos are gone? That's what happens when you reformat a card.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Bem vindo à Android Central. Não da para entender muito bem alguma das coisas que você postou e vamos a precisar mais informação para poder ajudar. Primeiro dá uma olhada nos comentários do companheiro B. Diddy e aí cria uma conta para poder responder neste mesmo tópico.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer