Can I change the screen recorder to record during a phone call?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I've been having issues lately with making calls on my cellular network where my carrier switches my phone to a tower very far away from me and it ends up dropping any calls that I make. I downloaded Network Cell Info to track this and I have this and the phone app open on split screen to show that when I start a call it switches towers but the screen recorder stops when I start a phone call. Is there any way to allow the screen recorder to record the screen during a phone call?

Rogerroger1

Jun 19, 2020
Visit site
Hello! I'm not interested in recording the call, I'm interested in recording the screen. I want to capture how AT&T's system switches towers when I make a call but it's blocked from recording. I have an app called Network cell info, that shows what tower I'm connected to and the signal strength and I also have my phone app open in split screen to send the tower switching to AT&T.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello! I'm not interested in recording the call, I'm interested in recording the screen. I want to capture how AT&T's system switches towers when I make a call but it's blocked from recording. I have an app called Network cell info, that shows what tower I'm connected to and the signal strength and I also have my phone app open in split screen to send the tower switching to AT&T.
You can try screen record while on call, see what happens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy