I thought that if I removed the Google accounts from my phone it would delete them forever but I just learned it doesn't and they are still out there. Is there any way I can see all of the past accounts that have ever been on my phone?
    06-20-2020 09:47 AM
    Your phone doesn't keep track how many accounts you had on it, only if you remember.

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    06-20-2020 10:13 AM
    Thank you for the help, as I can't remember the accounts, does that mean I am not able to view or access them? It's just I am very concerned about if someone else was able to access those accounts without my knowledge and gained my information.
    06-20-2020 10:22 AM
    Thank you for the help, as I can't remember the accounts, does that mean I am not able to view or access them? It's just I am very concerned about if someone else was able to access those accounts without my knowledge and gained my information.
    Hi, welcome!

If you remember both email and password can get in again.
    06-20-2020 10:42 AM
    It looks like this member already cancelled their Android Central account for some reason. But from what I can gather, they were asking if a Google account that was removed from a phone still exists somewhere -- the answer is yes, of course. A Google account exists in the cloud, and you can sign into your Google account from anywhere (your phone, your computer browser, your tablet, anything or any site that allows you to log in with your Google account). Removing an account from a device just removes your account's access to the device -- it doesn't delete your Google account from everywhere else. Any information from your Google account will also be removed from that device as well, so anyone who subsequently uses that device will not be able to discover any sensitive information from your Google account left over on the device.
    06-21-2020 12:46 AM