Is it possible in VLC app to make an equalizer setting stay with the song track it was created for?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

VLC has preset and roll your own equalizer sets, but they all are used across the board once clicked. I want the individual ones I make for specific song tracks to follow That song.
I researched this, and it Seems this can be done, but there are no How-to answers for Android, only for computers. This includes VLC itself. Their instructions hint that this can be done, but there are no android specific instructions even tho their blurbs say so.
Anyone that knows how or a workaround, your input will be much appreciated.
Thanks,
BeOhBe

BeOhBe

May 5, 2019
Visit site
Mustang 7757,
Actually, I am a member thanks. Since I have you here, has something changed? I couldn't find subscribe when I posted this, so no alerts. Now that it's thru the vetting I still don't see it. Do you kno what's up with that?
BeOhBe

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mustang 7757,
Actually, I am a member thanks. Since I have you here, has something changed? I couldn't find subscribe when I posted this, so no alerts. Now that it's thru the vetting I still don't see it. Do you kno what's up with that?
BeOhBe
Hi,

How are you using the forums? Chrome , app ?

BeOhBe

May 5, 2019
Visit site
Mustang 7757
Tried refresh on Chrome, no difference. Interestingly at forum menu I find "Subscribed", but no "Subscribe to". I have to suppose then that because I am already subscribed to to one, that keeps me subscribed to all. Do you have to click a subscribe for your posts? Also may be that I leave myself signed in?
Whatever, it's working, and this is of topic.
Thanks
BeOhBe

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mustang 7757
Tried refresh on Chrome, no difference. Interestingly at forum menu I find "Subscribed", but no "Subscribe to". I have to suppose then that because I am already subscribed to to one, that keeps me subscribed to all. Do you have to click a subscribe for your posts? Also may be that I leave myself signed in?
Whatever, it's working, and this is of topic.
Thanks
BeOhBe
You can log out and back in again , I usually choose certain ones I subscribed to , so not all then be crazy emails coming in lol .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol