Hi, I have a Galaxy s7, and Iive in the US. It says I'm running 8.0.0 and an "Android Experience Verison" of 9.0

If it isnt obvious by now, I am a newborn egg so far as programming goes, but my phone has basically become a potatoe.

One day it was fine, the next everything went to s*#+, my keyboard lags to the point it misses keys, then autocorrect makes it worse, updates to apps and even the ability to download apps just stopped, and yesterday my "system UI stopped responding" for about 11 hours.

I've heard horror stories from android/samsung updates, but this has never happened to me. My hope is that by downgrading to an older software patch my phone will go back to normal.

I dont know who puts out the updates, but I dont trust them and I fully believe this is meant to force me into a new phone. If anyone can help me avoid that you'd be my hero.
    07-04-2020 03:12 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the cache partition, if you haven't already: https://www.t-mobile.com/support/dev...galaxy-s7-edge

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-04-2020 03:15 PM
    You wont be able to downgrade to previous firmware once certain build and time passes, I would try safe mode and see if it's good , if not factory reset .
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-04-2020 03:40 PM