Stuck in kids mode

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I clicked on a kid game app for our 5 yr old granddaughter on my hubby’s Samsung. Have NO clue what she pushed but can’t get out to access normal settings on the tablet. After 5 tries of a number code, it gives an option to enter an email password but my husband never uses it so doesn’t remember what that is...🤦*♀️ I’ve tried all passwords he uses, but no luck. I’m REALLY close to giving her that tablet and buying him a new one! I hope someone can help me!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
A quick Google of the issue turned up this article from Samsung.... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ANS00082342/&usg=AOvVaw3kpeDa9dMm5G1o_bxkHjsU

It sounds like the pin it is requesting is the pin that unlocks the tab. Hopefully you can return to that screen now that you've failed the verification so many times, but it is designed to keep kids at bay so it should also have a contingency if they wonder into things they shouldn't. Meaning that even if the code was entered incorrectly so many times it should revert to it after some time has passed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463