I tried clicking power off many times because it was hanging, then i charged it then left it for hours. Next time I open it, the screen glows like when you open up a power offed phone and the symbol "M" shows but it just stays there for hours until it reaches dead battery. I tried rebooting, choosed the normal powerup, recovery, factory and bp tools but it still glows and stay for hours. I also tried making it dead bat then charged it until it's full, but it's still like that. What do you think is the problem?
    07-09-2020 11:13 AM
    It's probably on its last leg. On the way out like the dinosaur. I would say chuck it. Get a new one. The Moto G phones are not expensive to buy. Hopefully, You were able to back up your stuff before your phone conked out. They are just not worth getting fixed. Sad to say it.
    07-09-2020 11:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Just to be clear -- you've already tried booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition, or doing a factory reset from there? https://support.motorola.com/in/en/documents/MS100135/

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-09-2020 05:55 PM
    6 year old , probably hardware issue, I would move on from this and get something newer.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-09-2020 08:56 PM