It cant on or open my bluetooth and wifi many times I reset my phone or hard reset it cant fix anyway!
    07-11-2020 12:05 AM
    Welcome to Android Central. To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others comment please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html

First let me say that although we are a largely English speaking forum community please feel free to communicate in your native language and we will translate. It is often easier to communicate that way.

What device do you have?

Both your WiFi and Bluetooth will not turn on? Are you trying to turn this on from both your notification bar and from settings, under network connections?

Do the buttons in settings and the notification bar appear grey? Or do they appear normal and when you try to turn them on they turn back off?

When you Factory Reset/Hard Reset your device did you automatically restore apps? The problem you describe sounds like a app issue. Apps like Data Savers, Network Connection and some times Anti-virus or Malware apps will limit network communication to keep you safe or prevent you from going over your data limit. If you are automatically restoring this app the problem may appear not to go away.

If the issue is being caused by an app, running the device in Safe Mode may reveal this. To restart the device in Safe Mode on many devices you first hold the power button until Turn Off, Reset and Airplane Mode options appear. Then hold Restart until the option to start in Safe Mode appears. If this doesn't work for your device you will have to search the internet for the correct instructions.

Once in Safe Mode attempt to use WiFi and Bluetooth to verify operation. If they work you most likely have a bad app. If they continue to not function there may be another problem.

Please try Safe Mode, create an account and report back to us what the outcome was. We will try to advise you from that point.
    B. Diddy and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-11-2020 12:35 AM
    BT and wifi generally share the same module. In your case, it has failed.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-11-2020 05:04 AM
    BT and wifi generally share the same module. In your case, it has failed.
    Possibly. Why don't we wait for the OP's response?
    VidJunky likes this.
    07-11-2020 04:12 PM