Hi everyone,

For some reason my Samsung Galaxy A30 isn't updating the following apps: "Maps - Navigate & Explore", "Google Play Games", "Google Chrome" and "Android System Webview".

My phone keeps informing me that updates are available for these apps but everytime I click "Update" nothing happens. Not only that, but Chrome is constantly reminding me that it needs an update, even though it won't update. I've never had this problem before -- how do I fix this?

Thanks in advance!
    07-11-2020 03:44 PM
    Go to play, find Chrome or one of the other apps that won't update and see if the "install" button has changed into an "update" button. If it has, tap it and the app should update. (You have to be either on mobile data or on wifi.)
    07-11-2020 04:02 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data?

Try going to Settings>Apps, select Google Play Store, tap Storage, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager -- you probably have to tap Menu>Show System to see it. Now try again.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-11-2020 04:09 PM