I started using Samsung S8 in December 2019 after using a non android phone for years. At first my phone had this important feature where if I turn my screen orientation then a "Pop-up Smart Rotate button" will appear on the bottom right corner of my screen.

Lately I've realized that the pop-up button doesn't appear anymore. I suspect it went away after an auto-update of a security software version that took place sometime in April.

Please help, is there a way of bringing that feature back to my phone or is it lost for good.

One more thing, on my settings I cant find "auto rotate screen" settings anywhere. The only way to control screen rotation is via Quick Settings by swiping down the screen.
    07-16-2020 01:46 AM
    While I hate to be the barer of bad news, it appears the only way to control this, via stock software, is with the quick settings buttons. There may be a third party launcher like Nova Launcher, that might offer this feature, but using the stock software all that is left is the quick settings button.

To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others comment please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    07-17-2020 03:48 AM