My ex keeps finding me tracking my phone
    07-16-2020 03:39 PM
    Following your social media posts is the most common way to find people.

Does your phone have any "find my friends" or "track my family" apps installed?

Yes, turning off the location service will stop all apps from using your GPS location.

Check your list of apps to see which ones have permission to use the location service.
    Laura Knotek and VidJunky like this.
    07-16-2020 04:00 PM
    Does your ex have your account information?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    07-16-2020 04:01 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you are concerned about your safety, please bring this to the attention of the police. Cyberstalking is a crime.
    07-16-2020 05:57 PM
    This is really kind of a concerning post. I mean what happens when they find you? Could it be that it's a small area and they know your car? Have they said I found you through your phone? Do they just know your habits? Is it like ManiacJoe says, you're posting too much? Cyber stalking is like everything else legal, they can't do anything until something happens. Plus it would be a hard one to prove, yeah officer I shop here all the time, I had no idea they were going to be here....

In the meantime turning off your location services will just about cripple modern devices. The better thing might be to ensure that you've unfriended and blocked them on all social media, unless you're one of those who lives for the chase, and make sue if you ever used an app to share your location with them that app is not still doing that. Change all of your passwords and add 2-step verification to any accounts that they might know the information for, especially Google and Samsung, if you have a Samsung. Those two have the ability to find a device just by logging in.

Then hit us up and let us know what's really going on cause I'm about 6 hours late for this party.
    07-17-2020 12:14 AM