On my Galaxy s10+, I keep getting notifications in the notification panel that Samsung Mail failed to log in to my Gmail account. Thereafter, if I wanted to, I could allow access by selecting my Gmail account and logging in. I cancel out, but Samsung Mail keeps trying. I never installed or elected to use Samsung Mail, AFAIK. When I check my Google account, I found that Samsung Mail was not among the apps with permission to access my Google account. Also, I find no Samsung Mail app to uninstall. Is there way to remove this annoyance? Thanks.
    07-16-2020 03:39 PM
    try going to the google play store and search for samsung email (or mail). see if it shows installed. if it does, you can uninstall it from the store.
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-16-2020 03:55 PM
    If you long g press it should give option to uninstall.

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    07-16-2020 03:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Open your App Drawer -- do you see an app called Mail anywhere? If so, open it, then go to its settings, and look at the accounts -- see if your Gmail account is listed there.

Chances are that you can't uninstall the app, since it's probably a preinstalled app. You might be able to Disable it. Go to Settings>Apps, then tap Menu>Show System. Now see if Mail or Samsung Mail appears anywhere.
    VidJunky and aximtreo like this.
    07-16-2020 06:00 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Open your App Drawer -- do you see an app called Mail anywhere? If so, open it, then go to its settings, and look at the accounts -- see if your Gmail account is listed there.

Chances are that you can't uninstall the app, since it's probably a preinstalled app. You might be able to Disable it. Go to Settings>Apps, then tap Menu>Show System. Now see if Mail or Samsung Mail appears anywhere.
    I was able to unstall it on my note 10+
    07-16-2020 07:49 PM
    Yeah same here , thats why I mentioned the steps .
    07-16-2020 07:58 PM
    Ok, but the OP might still want to go through the Show System steps to see it in the Settings>Apps​ menu.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    07-16-2020 10:30 PM
    Ok, but the OP might still want to go through the Show System steps to see it in the Settings>Apps​ menu.
    It should be through play store but wouldn't be surprised if it came in Galaxy store , but yes OP can go about it that way also.
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-16-2020 10:35 PM