HI, I'm looking to transfer everything from my old Honor 7 to my new oppo A9 (2020).

I do not have cloud storage other than google drive with about 14 gig left.
    My Honor 7 has 15 gig of phone storage and 86 gig on the sd card.
    The SIM will be going into the new phone so can only be in one or the other phones.

The OPPO will have 128 gig of internal and 256 gig SD card.

I need to back up all the old phone and the restore it, and all the links (ie. music files to the music app, photo's to the music app {album covers} and same to all apps).

I have looked at some forums and you tubes but its all confusing as its either restore the apps or copy the sd disk files tp PC, but nothing that copies it all and makes it (the new phone) work.

I could copy all the files on the sd to the new sd but how will the phone know the pathways to the various app data or music etc etc.

Its all very confusing, can anyone help an old fella and suggest a remmedy pleae ???
    07-21-2020 10:44 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Start with this: https://forums.androidcentral.com/am...id-device.html

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    07-21-2020 08:06 PM