My new Battery dies at 60-65%.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello.
My phone is Huawei Mate S (android v6.0). 4 years old. It was ok till May 2020. I used unofficial charger to charge my battery for 2 days. After that everything has changed. I was facing quick battery draining Problem at first. Then it dies at 80%. Then it stop starts without plugging. I went to a service centre. They advisedme to change my batter. Ok i changed it too. 2600mah. Then the new problem has arisen. My phone starts dying at 55-65%. When I plug it then it shows exact percentage where it stops. Without plugginga charger I can not go not more than PIN option then. I have tried so many things. Safe mode, battery calibration app, changed charger, changed charging port, hard reset, wiping cache memory etc. Any solutio? Please

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Chances are the battery you got is old and was already deteriorating when you got it. That phone was released 5 years ago, so replacement batteries are probably around that old as well. Try contacting the seller who sold you the battery.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair