I can't keep doing this sh*t. This phone's stupid screen is so goddamn sensitive that if I do one wrong move with it suddenly all my apps are closed, and I've lost everything I was doing. More than once I've accidentally closed a different application than I meant to and it's the sh*ttiest thing ever. I just wanted to know, is there any way to disable the swiping to close apps, like could I maybe just get a little 'x' to click instead? I know the ability to close apps like this is thought to be convenient but it's really just a nuisance and poor design.
    08-01-2020 10:48 AM
    Swiping to close apps? I can swipe at the bottom of the screen to switch apps, but that shouldn't close apps.

What phone do you have? What Android version is it on and are you running a different launcher than stock?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-01-2020 11:05 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Depending on the phone and Android version, there's probably an option in the system settings to change from gesture navigation to button navigation.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-01-2020 01:24 PM