Recently got iKeyFree pro installed on my truck. It's a system that allows for remote locking and unlocking of the vehicle through Bluetooth connection. When my phone is out of range from the truck, I get a constant pop up on the home screen that says "iKeyFree pro: Bluetooth is not connected yet." is shows for a second then disappears over and over. Can't figure out for the life of me how to turn it off. Is the app causing it, or android causing it?
    08-07-2020 01:48 PM
    That's probably the app. Check in the notification settings for the app to see if there's a way to suppress those, or at least remove the (as we call it) toast notification that pops on the screen.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    08-07-2020 02:26 PM
    Thanks for your response. It does appear to be from the app. I have to disable all notifications from it for the toast notification to stop. Then it only appears when I'm in the actual app. Submitted the issue to the developer.

Thanks again!
    hallux likes this.
    08-07-2020 02:41 PM