Which phone is best bang for buck?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to replace my old OnePlus 5 device and can't decide which one to get between Xiaomi Mi 10, OnePlus 7T Pro or OnePlus 8. Open for other suggestions as well. I spend most of my time surfing the web or watching streams so 90Hz screen is preferred. I don't do much photography but a good camera would be a nice bonus.

Thanks in advance!

nikholaspappas

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I'm looking to replace my old OnePlus 5 device and can't decide which one to get between Xiaomi Mi 10, OnePlus 7T Pro or OnePlus 8. Open for other suggestions as well. I spend most of my time surfing the web or watching streams so 90Hz screen is preferred. I don't do much photography but a good camera would be a nice bonus.

Thanks in advance!

I replaced my OnePlus 5 with the OnePlus 7 Pro (That one was stolen and I am on a OnePlus 7t Pro now) and I can tell you I have no regrets. It is an Excellent device that checks all the boxes and you can find really good prices on them.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I too would recommend the OnePlus 8, especially since it will get updates for a longer period of time than the 7T - though that is also an awesome choice!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781