Is there anything that can utilize the S20 15w wireless charging plus charge a Galaxy Watch and Earbuds.

Seems like these things are made for Apple devices from millions of companies.
    08-12-2020 12:48 PM
    Your resources are as good as ours on this one. Literally I typed "triple wir" and Google finished the search phrase for me and the third result was exactly what you were asking for, phone, watch and ear buds for Android. I didn't look to see if any of them were 15w but with 15w being a newer standard on the scene I doubt you're going to find much that meet that standard just yet. However let me pose this question to you, is there a time when you're not going to allow these items to sit overnight or for an extended period of time? Probably not. If you're just looking to charge your phone quickly during the day for a refresher then an independent charger for that express purpose would probably be needed. Otherwise you can put your trio on overnight and have everything ready to go in the morning.

To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave comments please register an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...-new-post.html
    08-13-2020 02:24 AM
    I'm not clear on the question , you asking if anything else can utilize the Samsung triple charger besides watch,phone,buds ?
    08-13-2020 02:58 AM