IIt appears that my Google acct has been hacked and (no joke) weapons, military grade artillery, jets, armor etc are being researched or purchased. They are stealing my information as well. Everytime i change pw they chg it. I just put the searches in italian and russian together. They searched the # 46, what the acronym CAR means in italian, reverse phone lookups on an italia based #....it goes on...wtf do i do? They stole everything in my cloud...kinda nervous theyre usong my info... think that covers it... W. T. F. do I do??
    Sounds crazy but I have screenshots bc no one believes it..
    Thanks
    08-21-2020 06:25 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You're using 2-factor authentication?

At this point, it might be worth just deleting your Google account and creating a new one, making sure that you use 2-factor authentication and a very strong password (preferably a seemingly random collection of characters, not a meaningful word, phrase, or number).

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-21-2020 06:50 PM
    Police. Go to.
    08-22-2020 07:30 PM
    I guess your options are dependent on how badly you want that email address. I'm not sure how they would be able to change your password if you changed it or how you would be able to access the account if they changed it... One of you should be getting locked out.

Gmail almost requires a verification contact of some kind, an alternate email, phone number, a trusted friend so I'm sorry but none of this makes sense to me.

In the meantime it's simple to file a report with your local authorities about identity theft. Then make a report to Google. At least that protects you, until packages start arriving in the mail.

Best wishes.
    08-22-2020 10:03 PM
    So I registered here, well we've contacted multiple police depts and the stl FBI, the FBI agent actually hung up on us. The cops are basically all saying '"sorry can't help you or what do you want us to do for you?"
    As far as this person getting access to my Google account idk other than them syncing in somehow. He has sent pics of my kids somehow which I'm taking as a warning. Nobody will listen. What if they're buying this stuff to do a mass shooting or selling to terrorists?? I realize this all sounds so effed up and hard to believe but it's the truth and I've sent screenshots to my father my ex they think I'm high or have a mental issue. I know it sounds crazy, but does that mean it couldn't happen? I see several other people saying someone has control of their phone or someone hacking their info. I just happen to check my Google often because I had an ex break in it before, and I didn't even know your every move is tracked in there, once I saw my ex in there with access to all my files photos etc. Now I check it frequently. I'm scared super nervous and currently have my phone buried in the yard. Does anyone believe me? I swear I'm not mentally ill. .. or on drugs. I don't know what I expect anyone to do. I feel like I'm in danger.
    08-25-2020 12:03 PM
    As I mentioned before, it's probably worth deleting your Google account completely (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32046?hl=en) and setting up a completely new one, making sure you use 2-factor authentication (and use the Google Authenticator app, not SMS as the 2-factor method), with a strong password that can't be easily guessed (i.e., it doesn't have any obvious meaning, like a birthday or a pet's name, etc.).

If you use any social media, stop sharing your life on it -- that's the easiest way for anyone (including unsavory types) to know where you are, what you're doing, and what's going on with your life and family. Also make sure your social media accounts are as secured as possible, much like your Google account.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-25-2020 12:08 PM