Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ SM-T978U

awolwin773

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Where can I buy this tablet? I see some firmware sites that say they have updated firmware for it and I really want this tablet.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I "reserved" my option to preorder through samsung.com
So did I. It remains to be seen whether I lose my mind and order one but they would take my Tab S5e as trade in and I'd save $375. Since my only-a-couple-months-old Tab S5e does have a single stuck pixel (infuriating ) it may be enough to make me waste yet some more $$$ and get the Tab S7+. Truth be told though, with the large screens on my phones the tablets really are not necessary but would just be a luxury for consumption.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
So did I. It remains to be seen whether I lose my mind and order one but they would take my Tab S5e as trade in and I'd save $375
I have a Tab S3 right now. I'm going for the regular size, the + seems too big for what I want it for. I looked on Swappa, I can get $250 or $300 for my S3, especially since it's the 128 GB version Best Buy sold.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm debating waiting on the unlocked one. I have Fi and could then pop a data-only SIM into it so I don't need to hotspot my phone if I want to use it on the rare instances I'm away from WiFi.

dawnmaster

Sep 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm debating waiting on the unlocked one. I have Fi and could then pop a data-only SIM into it so I don't need to hotspot my phone if I want to use it on the rare instances I'm away from WiFi.

I am also waiting for unlocked version.
So, you are not the only one.
I am hoping that the the unlocked version has 512GB option....

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine yesterday. I was thinking it was the first time I'd preordered a device but I think I preordered my 2012 MBP when they announced it at WWDC that year. I went for the 11" with 256GB of storage. My $35 credit was used toward the Samsung book cover.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke