Snapdragon 865 and Snapdragon QCC5100

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Can anyone tell if there is a link between Qualcomm's processors for mobiles and for bluetooth headsets? Like, is there any benefits of having a Snapdragon mobile processor and buying a headset with Snapdragon chipset? Will a headset with Snapdragon work better on an Android phone rather than an iPhone?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. To reply to this thread and receive notifications when other leave comments please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

I cannot definitively answer your question but processors just process and they don't have a language of their own or anything. It's all about the programming and when it comes to headsets they mostly made universal these days due to the large number of different devices. You may find some advantages from devices made by the same manufacturer but I would imagine most of those would be features vs connection. For example Galaxy buds have an app and more features on some Samsung devices but in general the connection, sound quality, transmission lag and so forth would be governed by the transmitter, antenna and frequencies available to the two devices but not by the processor.

Perhaps someone will have a different take on this but no, I wouldn't imagine just sharing a processor set would be the key advantage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc