Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

Worried that this url might be a virus. Dns attack or something in that forum could I get some advice. It just it looks at bit too long

https://www.google.com/search?client=chrome-mobile&ei=sctSX_LJDsWlkwXLrq-wCA&q=news&oq=news&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyBAgAEEMyCggAELEDEIMBEEMyBwgAELEDEEMyBwgAELEDEEMyCAgAELEDEIMBMgIIADIICAAQsQMQgwE6BAgAEEc6BQgAELEDOggILhCxAxCDAToCCC46BQguELEDOgsIABCxAxCDARCRAjoECAAQAzoLCAAQsQMQgwEQiwM6CggAELEDEEMQiwM6DQgAELEDEIMBEEMQiwM6CAgAELEDEIsDUOCKAVj9rQFgvLcBaANwAXgBgAGHAYgBrQySAQQxMi41mAEAoAEBsAEAuAECwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp[/url]
    09-04-2020 06:34 PM
    I just entered it into my Chromebook. It's just a Google search with the search term being "news".
    09-04-2020 06:54 PM
    Oh ok just looked a bit suspicious to me
    09-04-2020 07:01 PM
    Makes sense, since in your other thread, I mentioned that "GWS" stands for Google Web Server, and "SERP" stands for Search Engine Results Page.
    09-04-2020 07:09 PM
    Ok so it looks all good to you. Hope you can understand my suspicion
    09-04-2020 07:13 PM
    Hopefully someone can advise as can't sleep due to panicking
    04-14-2021 07:10 PM
    Hi I had this come up again this time with this https://www.google.com/search?q=andr...obile&ie=UTF-8 its (sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp#sbfbu) which is concerning me this time why it's got hp#sbfbu at the end
    04-14-2021 07:33 PM
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with that link. When I go to it, I simply get a Google search results page for "android device forum." Don't worry about it. It is not malware. It is not spyware. It is not malicious. You're fine.
    04-14-2021 08:38 PM
    Ok just on Google support community they say that is it someone spying on me I.e got administration rights on my device. mobile-gws-wiz-hp this is also what am getting
    04-14-2021 08:54 PM
    What someone put on the forum Google community when searching that (This extension is for tracking your internet use. It is monitored by your employer or someone who wants to know what you are searching on the internet. My recommendation is that you reset your phone to factory settings and change your gmail and Google logon. Set your phone display to private so your email address isn't shown on the main screen when your phone is not in use. Sorry for sounding paranoid, but you wouldn't believe how valuable this information is to employers and others.)
    04-14-2021 09:03 PM
    Also another person (Your settings have been hijacked. Someone is the administrator of your account and all browser settings. It is as someone said earlier 1) a tracking device and 2) limits what you can search in the browswer)

https://support.google.com/websearch.../4821858?hl=en
    04-14-2021 09:04 PM
    Nope. That sounds like someone who's dissociated from reality. While there may be codes in a search URL string that includes information about location, that has nothing to do with spying, hijacking, monitoring, or anything devious. You are fine. Don't worry yourself with trying to decipher endless code that is necessary for the internet to work correctly.
    04-14-2021 09:08 PM
    If I search using address bar screenshot it doesn't show and if I search using Google.com search bar it shows up
    Attached Thumbnails Does this url look ok-screenshot_20210415-033331_chrome.jpg  
    04-14-2021 09:36 PM
    Oh ok so my device or browser has not been hacked am worrying sick that my data has been stolen etc
    04-14-2021 09:48 PM
    Don't worry about it. It is not malware. It is not spyware. It is not malicious. You're fine.
    04-14-2021 10:14 PM
    Don't worry about it. It is not malware. It is not spyware. It is not malicious. You're fine.
    so don't need to worry then and it's not dangerous nor is my data getting hacked or stolen and the ones on Google forum are misinformed
    04-14-2021 10:18 PM
    Again: Don't worry about it. It is not malware. It is not spyware. It is not malicious. You're fine.
    04-14-2021 10:27 PM
    Again: Don't worry about it. It is not malware. It is not spyware. It is not malicious. You're fine.
    Thank you
    04-14-2021 10:30 PM
    I think someone on the other forum is playing into your paranoia. I think you should stop worrying about being hacked. All this endless worry can't be good for you blood pressure or mental health. If you are so worried about being hacked perhaps you would be better off not using a smartphone. I am not being horrible to you, but I am worried about your level of stress caused by all this worry about being hacked.
    04-15-2021 02:54 AM
    I think someone on the other forum is playing into your paranoia. I think you should stop worrying about being hacked. All this endless worry can't be good for you blood pressure or mental health. If you are so worried about being hacked perhaps you would be better off not using a smartphone. I am not being horrible to you, but I am worried about your level of stress caused by all this worry about being hacked.
    Hi it was and old topic on the Google support forum. I had searched it as it seemed odd to me and obviously saw that discussion on Google and search and then started panicking.
    04-15-2021 04:51 AM
    I would stop looking for things on your phone. Just use the apps, make calls and text. And let things go. You are NOT being hacked. Unless you are a politician or a spy no one will be interested in you enough to hack your phone. It just doesn't happen like this.

Read this post and it will reassure you

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    04-15-2021 05:30 AM
    I would stop looking for things on your phone. Just use the apps, make calls and text. And let things go. You are NOT being hacked. Unless you are a politician or a spy no one will be interested in you enough to hack your phone. It just doesn't happen like this.

Read this post and it will reassure you

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app
    Ok so do you know why they said that sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp#sbfbu means that your being spied
    04-15-2021 06:32 AM
    Nope and I really wouldn't worry about it. It is not spying on you. Just stop worrying about things.
    04-15-2021 06:34 AM
    Nope and I really wouldn't worry about it. It is not spying on you. Just stop worrying about things.
    Ok thank you so as b.diddy and yourself said don't need to worry about it. And they stated it wrong about it being spyware
    04-15-2021 06:55 AM