My phone doesn't show anything I download after I updated it.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi i have a Samsung a 6 plus and i updated the system yesterday and it was okay for like less then an hour after that i noticed that the song i was listening stopped,so i went to my music library (the Samsung music app) and found out 200 of my songs were gone and a bunch of my pictures as well. Then i noticed that if i try to save anything from google ,if i try to download a picture or a song it says its downloaded ,however its no where to be seen,i went through recently downloaded files through every folder in my internal storage through my sd card storage etc but they are nowhere,i restarted my phone a couple times and cleared my preferred apps and then restarted it again but it didnt help it still does the same thing(also im sorry for my English)

Aj No

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
Im actually really confused im so sorry im not sure what i need to do to register..i think i did it? i tried? feel so dumb im so sorry do you have like an Instagram account its easier to communicate there and i can send u screenshots if you need aaand yes i was trying to download from chrome, and i went to check again and the permissions are set for "location and storage "

Aj No

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
Ah thank you so much, also excuse the fact that i dont know how to really be formal in English, but um sorry again do u have any more ideas as to what i could do to resolve the problem

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have followed your instructions here but I still cannot find my files. In my case everything downloads to the download folder except pdf files. They open from the notification but if I close them, they are no where to be found.

Any help you can give would be very appreciated
Hi, welcome to AC!
What phone do you have ?