Games failing to connect to the internet/giving connection errors

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello! I recently bought a Lenovo tablet to replace an old iPad mini, I've been using it for like a week and about 4 days ago I started having issues with my games.
The first game I noticed the issue on was fire emblem heroes, which sends me an error message saying there's a communications error and it'll refuse to work. Trying other games I notice half of them have similar issues, saying I have no internet connection or that they couldn't load data, etc.

Thing is, these games were working fine at first until they weren't. I've tried using data, reinstalling the games, rebooting my tablet, resetting my router, force stopping/clearing the cache for the google play games app and nothing has worked. The only thing that has worked so far is using a free VPN to load the games, but this is hardly ideal for me as the connection tends to be slow.

I installed all of these apps via the play store. Also, all of these games still load fine on my old iPad.

Any ideas of what might be causing this issue or how I can fix it? Many thanks in advance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks