My problems started when I took a picture and my phone said saving. This went on for about 10 or 15 minutes until I finally tried to clear the screen off and it was frozen and would not do anything. I could not even turn my phone off. I have a LG Stylo 4 and the battery cannot be taken out so without thinking I ejected my SIM card tray which also houses my SD card. I was then able to turn my phone off and restart it. But when I did it showed that my SD card was corrupt. Now I cannot download anything from my Google Play Store. I have went into my apps and deleted several of them and cleared all my cache and restarted my phone and all of those things. But nothing has worked I still cannot download anything off Google Play Store. Can someone help me figure out how to fix this issue?
    10-03-2020 04:36 PM
    Have you taken your sd card out and see if things go back to normal.

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-03-2020 05:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Removing an SD card in the middle of a read/write operation can cause the card to become corrupt Insert the card into a PC and run chkdsk to see if there are any bad sectors, and if those sectors can be fixed: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
    10-03-2020 05:45 PM