I recently purchased a Galaxy Tab A. I am trying to set up Message + but I can't get it to work. It asked for my phone number, which I entered. Then it sent me a QR code and I tried to scan it but it wouldn't take the code. I think the problem may be due to the fact that the code came from Verizon but my tablet is WiFi only and not registered with Verizon. I had no problem with the app on my old tablet, Galaxy S2, which was also WiFi only. Has something recently changed with the app? Messenger works just fine.
    10-08-2020 05:34 PM
    Try different message app ?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-08-2020 05:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You may want to contact Verizon about that, since Message+ is a Verizon app.
    10-08-2020 05:39 PM
    I haven't synced Message + to a tablet in a few years but to my knowledge it should still work fine with a wifi only device.
    10-08-2020 05:51 PM
    Try different message app ?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Message + allows a Verizon customer to sync their phone number texting and phone calls with other devices, works great with Android, iOS, and Windows. I'm not sure if a competing app exists with all the same features.
    10-08-2020 05:53 PM
    Message + allows a Verizon customer to sync their phone number texting and phone calls with other devices, works great with Android, iOS, and Windows. I'm not sure if a competing app exists with all the same features.
    Ahh gotcha , I just downloaded this app yesterday and haven't dive into it's full function but I like it a lot . By the way I'm not on verizon and app works great.
    10-08-2020 06:04 PM
    Ahh gotcha , I just downloaded this app yesterday and haven't dive into it's full function but I like it a lot . By the way I'm not on verizon and app works great.
    I wasn't aware non Verizon users could download and use it. I stick to Samsungs default currently but it was great texting and calling from my Tab S2 and texting from my desktop.
    10-08-2020 08:34 PM
    I wasn't aware non Verizon users could download and use it. I stick to Samsungs default currently but it was great texting and calling from my Tab S2 and texting from my desktop.
    Yeah I wasn't aware either until I was trying help a member in different thread and end up liking it.
    10-08-2020 09:41 PM