The storage on my phone is short, and I try to delete some un-useful files. I connect my phone to my computer and check Internal Shared Storage. I find there are about 6.26MB in the Documents folder. Then, I find the usages are folders under the following path.
    Documents -- .MYXJ -- WebH5 -- model -- there are three folders which are
    filter_model_3d, filter_model_hair, filter_model_body

Are those three filter_model_xxx useful?

Thanks,
    Bill
    10-11-2020 04:28 AM
    Which phone ?
    If you go to your phone file manager do you see it?

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-11-2020 09:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! From what I can tell, those are folders associated with some sort of beauty camera app. (MYXJ stands for Meiyan Xiangji, a Chinese developer.) Did you install any? Or does the stock camera app on your phone have extensive beautification features?
    10-11-2020 01:10 PM
    Strange developer, putting filter profiles in /sdcard/Documents. They belong in one of the subdirectories owned by the app (and, therefore, not visible to the user).
    B. Diddy likes this.
    10-12-2020 03:27 PM
    Strange developer, putting filter profiles in /sdcard/Documents. They belong in one of the subdirectories owned by the app (and, therefore, not visible to the user).
    Considering it's a beauty cam app from a Chinese developer, I'd be a bit worried about what else they might have sneaked onto the phone.
    10-12-2020 03:30 PM
    Oh, always. I'd never install anything like that in the first place. (I've worked with developers from various countries, including China - most of them don't think like Meiyan Xiangji.)
    10-12-2020 03:33 PM