When it did the software update it said tmobile software update . I can't be sure but it seems to me that t mobile has something in there to keep people loyal judging from their assertation that I should give tmobile all my data even though I didn't have a t mobile sim. Dosent seem right selling people phones that they can unlock when they really cant
    01-16-2021 11:16 PM
    The straight talk sim cause more issue then they worth on samsung
    01-16-2021 11:17 PM
    It's unreal my mom and sister both have Samsung's and my gf two of which were unlocked phones . Mine is the only one that ever said t mobile . I've heard that before in passing that tmobile and straight talk were a no go together . I figured because the person I bought it from had it on Verizon it would be fine an old wives tail
    01-16-2021 11:24 PM
    It's unreal my mom and sister both have Samsung's and my gf two of which were unlocked phones . Mine is the only one that ever said t mobile . I've heard that before in passing that tmobile and straight talk were a no go together . I figured because the person I bought it from had it on Verizon it would be fine an old wives tail
    Try flashing the unlock firmware if it works out better.
    01-16-2021 11:26 PM
    I don't know which firmware to get I registered on Sam mobile today but for this device there is a whole list to choose from. I don't want to mess thing up and be unable to sell it and get a phone that works
    01-16-2021 11:37 PM
    I don't know which firmware to get I registered on Sam mobile today but for this device there is a whole list to choose from. I don't want to mess thing up and be unable to sell it and get a phone that works
    It's not rooting , these are stock Samsung firmwares, but only other way is getting a Verizon sim straight from Verizon , skip strait talk
    01-16-2021 11:39 PM
    I went too a verizon store and bought a verizon sim . That's how I got the splash to change . I cant afford a verizon plan and unfortunately Verizon is the only towers close enough to me . Should I get the first in the firmware list on Sam mobile or the most recent ?
    01-16-2021 11:47 PM
    I went too a verizon store and bought a verizon sim . That's how I got the splash to change . I cant afford a verizon plan and unfortunately Verizon is the only towers close enough to me . Should I get the first in the firmware list on Sam mobile or the most recent ?
    Understand, sammobile takes too long to download, get Frija tool from XDA forums and extract it then open and put the model number for device which will be unlocked not yours currently and use csc next to it VZW

Next get from XDA forums the latest Prince Comsey Odin and download and extract .

Let me know once you get that far
    01-16-2021 11:51 PM
    Can I download these onto this phone then move too my PC like I would say a movie or other file.
    I will do that tomorrow
    01-17-2021 12:15 AM
    I would do it directly from the computer
    01-17-2021 12:17 AM
    I created a file c: Odin downloaded Frija extracted to c: odin downloaded odin extracted to c: odin :

Odin opens fine . Frija stops working immediately upon opening . Erased frija re downloaded a few times no good . Downloaded the version just previous to the latest again stops working and closes as soon as I try to open it m what gives?
    01-17-2021 12:39 PM
    It appears a dev on xda had the same problem Sylar82
    Windows 8.1
    01-17-2021 12:57 PM
    It appears a dev on xda had the same problem Sylar82
    Windows 8.1
    Did you get the issue fixed?.. The thing that I've been reading is that an "unlocked" version works on metro.. so when I get a second I'm going to try and flash it to the unlocked version.. before buying a new phone
    01-20-2021 06:15 AM
    I created a file c: Odin downloaded Frija extracted to c: odin downloaded odin extracted to c: odin :

Odin opens fine . Frija stops working immediately upon opening . Erased frija re downloaded a few times no good . Downloaded the version just previous to the latest again stops working and closes as soon as I try to open it m what gives?
    You got them from xda?
    01-20-2021 09:11 AM
64 123