Hi, my Pixel 4's left side back cover start to come off. I think the glue is starting to get loose. It's not prominent but there's a tiny gap between the left side of the glass back cover and the frame. Sadly, my country is out of google warranty coverage and my local phone repairer does not handle pixel phone. Should I be alarmed by this? Or can I use phone skin to close the gap? If using hair dryer could help re-glue the adhesive, please tell me how. Thanks.
    10-15-2020 09:39 PM
    See if you can get in contact with google directly, there has been issues on this .

https://www.androidauthority.com/goo...issue-1138848/

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-15-2020 09:43 PM
    Thanks for the info, I've tried contacting google but I can't get support from where I live. I'm kinda stuck now. I could fly to google support available country but that's not possible from right now. Thinking of using skin to close the gap for now, but am conflicted. Is that a good idea? Or should I just ignore it?. Too bad google coverage is not as widespread as other brand. I really like this phone. Anyone with similar experience?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    10-15-2020 10:10 PM
    Thanks for the info, I've tried contacting google but I can't get support from where I live. I'm kinda stuck now. I could fly to google support available country but that's not possible from right now. Thinking of using skin to close the gap for now, but am conflicted. Is that a good idea? Or should I just ignore it?. Too bad google coverage is not as widespread as other brand. I really like this phone. Anyone with similar experience?
    The gap isn't the issue, the gap is a result of the issue, which is dangerous if allowed to continue.
    10-15-2020 10:14 PM
    Hi, welcome to AC!

Looks like possible battery swell the reason the back came off , so thats very dangerous !
    Some how reach out to them through social media or emails, calls etc..
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-15-2020 10:28 PM