I keep getting this "Delete current profile?" pop up (swiched from S8 to S20)

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a pop up Account Action Required.

It reads "Delete current profile? You already have a work profile. If you continue, all apps and data in this profile will be deleted and can't be recovered."

I didn't have a work profile on the S8, but going through the startup on the new S20 it seemed like it forced me to.

What do I do now?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Well the first thing to do is create an account here at Android Central. This will allow you to reply to questions and receive notifications when others leave comments or reply to you. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

I seem to remember seeing something similar to this online, possibly when someone asked a similar question... I cannot find that wording online. You used quotes but is that the whole message, exactly as worded?

When do you get this warning?

I have an S20 and was not asked or forced to create any additional accounts. If this is not one that you intended to create, what would be the harm in allowing it to be deleted?

Going from Samsung to Samsung, you didn't use SmartSwitch? What did you use, or how did you make the switch?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech