Wifi doesn't work after using Dr. Fone on Samsung J510FN - what can I do?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I tried installing Dr. Fone to recover some deleted photos (it didn't find anything though, and after that I found out Diskdigger supposedly works, but couldn't install it due to wifi not working), and then found out the wifi doesn't work.

What is the best way to fix it?

I uninstalled the Dr. Fone and Connector apps, and restarted, but it doesn't work.

I used to have a Xiaomi so I'm a bit familiar with rooting, but not on this phone - it's unrooted.

Is flashing a stock ROM the only option to fix it? If yes, what is the latest recommended method and software to use, since the latest guide I found here was from 2015. Which TWRP/Odin/etc. version should I use? Also, despite finding my stock ROM on Sammobile forums, I still didn't receive the registration email, is there another site that has them or mirrors them? Or could someone send me the file in an email or upload it on MEGA please, as I couldn't find it anywhere else? Thanks!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
To flash the stock firmware through odin , download both safirm and frija firmware tool and extract them , look up your model and regain then push download to computer. Any father questions I'll leave a link

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE