I have 3 Android phones and none of them will send notifications for messaging? Can I fix it? I have combed the internet and tried every recommendation.
    10-19-2020 05:45 AM
    Send where? You mean that recipients get no notification? Or that your phones send none to you?
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    10-19-2020 06:49 AM
    All 3 have sim cards ? Whos your carrier?
    10-19-2020 08:35 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which messaging apps are you taking about? Which phones do you have? Is Do Not Disturb turned on? Any power-saving modes turned on?
    10-19-2020 12:05 PM
    I asked this question a few days ago. I am currently using Mighty Text and Simply Text as my app. My problem is that I do not receive notifications when I get a text. It had been working perfectly but suddenly stopped. In fact, it has simultaneously stopped on my wife's phone and my daughters phone? That's why I thought maybe there was some sort of issue with Android. I don't currently know the settings on their phones - but on mine, I have checked and rechecked that all settings are proper; do not disturb is off, notifications on, sound, banners, etc. I just can't figure out how to get it to work again. I have a Samsung J2 Pure with Cricket as my carrier. Wife has a Note 8, daughter a S7.
    10-22-2020 06:02 AM
    I asked this question a few days ago. I am currently using Mighty Text and Simply Text as my app. My problem is that I do not receive notifications when I get a text. It had been working perfectly but suddenly stopped. In fact, it has simultaneously stopped on my wife's phone and my daughters phone? That's why I thought maybe there was some sort of issue with Android. I don't currently know the settings on their phones - but on mine, I have checked and rechecked that all settings are proper; do not disturb is off, notifications on, sound, banners, etc. I just can't figure out how to get it to work again. I have a Samsung J2 Pure with Cricket as my carrier. Wife has a Note 8, daughter a S7.
    Hi, welcome to AC!

You all using same app for messages?
    10-22-2020 11:15 AM
    Does the problem happen if you go back to using the stock messaging app?

Also, make sure Might Text and Simply Text aren't Battery Optimized in the system settings.
    10-22-2020 11:17 AM