Hello:
    I need some help getting my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime plus phone to recognize my micro SD Card.
    When I Insert the card in to the phone, it is not detected. The SD card slot is the slot on top of the first SIM card slot. My phone has a dual SIM slot.
    I've checked it out on a computer, and the computer recognized and detected it.
    Added to that, I connected it to my phone putting it in to a card reader, and then connecting it to the phone with a USB OTG cable. It was detected by the phone. Unfortunately, it cannot be used that way. When I put it back in to the phone it wasn't detected.
    Please does any one understand this problem?
    How can I fix the problem.
    I've completely run out of storage space on my phone. I cannot install any new app or update existing ones. I cannot delete any app because I need them all.
    Hope to get some help.
    10-19-2020 11:23 PM
    You might want to try using your pc to format that card. Also, have you tried another card in your phone?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-19-2020 11:35 PM
    If the phone can't recognize a different SD card, then try cleaning out the SD slot by blowing it out with a can of compressed air.
    Laura Knotek and J Dubbs like this.
    10-20-2020 12:24 AM
    Also clean the gold contacts on the micro sd card with a q-tip moistened with alcohol. That also works with sim cards that have been transferred to multiple phones.
    B. Diddy and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-20-2020 06:42 AM