Home Android Central Q&A > Ask a Question

Suspicious Apps, being watched

Asked: Oct 22 2020 | 6:45 am EDT 523 Views 9 Answers View Best Answer

Why is it that when hundreds, if not thousands, of ppl notice suspicious activity on there phone, and specifically apps being strange, the answer on sites like these always make you feel stupid for thinking your being hacked or watched in some way. Is it logical to think that random apps turning on wjen you turned them off and apps you don't recognize are malicious? Is it logical to think big brother might be watching or tracking you? Well....why d0nt we ask Mr. Snowden? See what he has to say! For real though.... yes, your phone, computer,, tablet, smart TV, etc. All listen and look pretty much always. Google was developed with funding from CIA. Facebook is also a spy for the CIA. Snowden didnt lie.

Best Answer

Oct 22 2020 | 2:26 pm EDT Mike Dee

I stopped watching football because everytime there's a team huddle I know they are talking about me.

More Answers

Oct 22 2020 | 7:55 am EDT anon(10614692)

If the NSA is "spying" on you they won't be using apps. Very often apps that people don't recognise are just system apps. Have a look at a Windows system and see how familiar you are with all of the files and their names, I bet there are few so it is nonsense for people to think they are hacked just because they don't recognise a file name. It is annoying to have to keep answering these questions especially when they can check it out on Google.

Oct 22 2020 | 8:09 am EDT davidnc

Why is it that when hundreds, if not thousands, of ppl notice suspicious activity on there phone, and specifically apps being strange, the answer on sites like these always make you feel stupid for thinking your being hacked or watched in some way. Is it logical to think that random apps turning on wjen you turned them off and apps you don't recognize are malicious? Is it logical to think big brother might be watching or tracking you? Well....why d0nt we ask Mr. Snowden? See what he has to say! For real though.... yes, your phone, computer,, tablet, smart TV, etc. All listen and look pretty much always. Google was developed with funding from CIA. Facebook is also a spy for the CIA. Snowden didnt lie.
I have never noticed any suspicious activity on my phone, or have I personally known anyone who had suspicious activity on their phones either.

If there had been I would have noticed that's for sure

So you just are just voicing your opinion for some reason ? About something you read ?

Oct 22 2020 | 11:58 am EDT mustang7757

We all know governments can watch , being hacked is different story . Until you can make your own phone,OS ,apps ..when you purchase a manufacturer device its not one you had built so keep that in mind . U less your a high profile person governments can care less about snooping on you and thats my opinion on this.

Oct 22 2020 | 12:52 pm EDT B. Diddy

If this is what you believe, then don't use a smartphone. I believe landlines still exist, and you might still find a payphone in one or two places in the country.

Oct 22 2020 | 2:18 pm EDT Kizzy Catwoman

I don't understand why paranoid people even bother with smart phones and don't just use a feature phone for calls and texts. That way they would be more secure. The liklihood that anyone who was important enough to be hacked would be on our forums is slim. If people really belolieve they are being hacked we can't and shouldn't do anything. Their only option is to inform the police and get them to look into it.

Oct 22 2020 | 2:30 pm EDT customshopkv1

I stopped watching football because everytime there's a team huddle I know they are talking about me.
LOL

Oct 22 2020 | 2:39 pm EDT mustang7757

Oct 23 2020 | 4:24 am EDT J Dubbs

Creepy isn't it? My wife says it's only good stuff but I still have my doubts