Can you tell me how to stop them and if and how they can maybe be using this software or website against me and my problem I have been dealing with these cyber stalkers for 5 years., it has cost me so much money, time and a lot of stress, please help me. I’m having problems typing on this website it won’t show all my typing.
    10-26-2020 05:52 AM
    Is this in your Google activity?
    Which phone?

We don't specialize in Hackers but we can suggest some things as factory rest, change passwords to all accounts.

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    10-26-2020 11:14 AM
    A captive portal is the page you see when signing in to an open WiFi at a store or restaurant (or even some cities have free WiFi and use these) where you are asked to accept the terms of using that WiFi. Unless you're getting that page that prompts you to accept terms, this should not be in play.

So, you've taken your proof to the local authorities? Stalking, hacking, intimidation and other similar actions are criminal. However, not seeing text entry on a web site is not in itself proof of stalking or hacking.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    10-26-2020 11:28 AM
    I really wish the engineers would just change the name of that system app to something that doesn't include the word "captive." Gets so many people worried.
    10-29-2020 12:32 AM
    I really wish the engineers would just change the name of that system app to something that doesn't include the word "captive." Gets so many people worried.
    But then it wouldn't describe the function properly. Those landing pages where you accept terms for using an open WiFi network are literally called captive portals.. Would you rather they call it "lightweightbrowserforacceptingfreewifiterms"?
    B. Diddy and ManiacJoe like this.
    10-29-2020 07:27 AM
    But then it wouldn't describe the function properly. Those landing pages where you accept terms for using an open WiFi network are literally called captive portals.. Would you rather they call it "lightweightbrowserforacceptingfreewifiterms"?
    That would be awesome. At least it would stop this particular question from being asked!
    10-29-2020 10:48 AM