Galaxy A11 Cases

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

Hello - We are a company that offers internet and technology to schools and students who do not have access to internet at home. Company is Kajeet and we are looking to purchase a bulk order of about 2500 Galaxy A11 cases [any color]. Eventually, we will be purchasing an additional 7500. Do you have the capability of selling cases around a $5 price point in that quantity?

niteridet

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
i have a mac book air to help me assist this lock screen forgotten passcode issue with a samsung a11. i dont want to reset the phone to wipe because im trying to get into the google user login without having to remove the frp google lock. any help would be appreciated - and eagerly looking for answers other then youtube.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
i have a mac book air to help me assist this lock screen forgotten passcode issue with a samsung a11. i dont want to reset the phone to wipe because im trying to get into the google user login without having to remove the frp google lock. any help would be appreciated - and eagerly looking for answers other then youtube.

It'd be best if you created a new thread for your question, since it doesn't have anything to do with the original post directly.

I'm going to close this thread, since I suspect the OP was a spammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21