I am unable to find the captiveportallogin app even when showing system apps.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm trying to clear the cache. I keep getting captiveportallogin keeps stopping message.

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
I'm going to Settings;Apps; Show System and can't find and there is no captiveportallogin. When I search from the Apps and Notifications screen an icon shows up but I can't select it. The phone is a Wiko U520 AS. I'm trying to clear the cache. I keep getting captiveportallogin keeps stopping, when trying to login to Wi-Fi.

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
Yes, the login screen to this Wi-fi showed up initially but hasn't recently. I was having to shut off mobile data, then login. Now that's not working so I was trying to clear the cache. I did reset the app preferences for Wi-Fi Mobile and Bluetooth. I don't know if that would have caused me to be unable to find the app itself in system apps.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes, the login screen to this Wi-fi showed up initially but hasn't recently. I was having to shut off mobile data, then login. Now that's not working so I was trying to clear the cache. I did reset the app preferences for Wi-Fi Mobile and Bluetooth. I don't know if that would have caused me to be unable to find the app itself in system apps.
Can you find in apps under system app to clear its data and force stop it ...captiveportallogin?

Nov 19, 2020
Visit site
No, it's not listed in system apps. The app doesn't show up in the list itself or when I use the search function while viewing the system apps. It does however show up when I back up to the Apps & notifications screen and search for it but it won't let me select it to see details.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz