Hi.
    I've got problem with windows opened apps in My tablet ( Andoid 10).

They hiding/slised down whenever they want.

RK
    11-23-2020 09:26 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which tablet? What do you mean by "windows opened apps"? Do you mean that apps you open are closing on their own? Are you constantly getting dumped to the homescreen? Or are you talking about browser windows?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    11-23-2020 11:40 AM
    Hi again.

Tablet ordinary with android 10.

Constantly dumping down to the homescreen. This is most precisely description.

RK
    11-23-2020 06:00 PM
    Which tablet? It helps to be specific.

Does it happen with all apps, or only with certain ones? Are you using 3 button navigation or gesture navigation?
    11-23-2020 06:14 PM
    Ordinary, without name.
    With all apps.
    Apps dumping themselves, whenever they want. But very often.
    I use both, 3 buttons and gesture.
    For example :
    When I read book, so I'm holding tablet without any move, suddenly app hiding/dumping down and this situation happens with , as I remember, with all apps.

RK
    11-23-2020 07:43 PM
    No-name devices are typically very under-powered. It may be that the device is running out of RAM, causing a running app to close.

You could try booting into Safe Mode and testing an app that came preinstalled on the device. If the problem goes away in Safe Mode, it could be that some app you installed is causing instability as well. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

On certain devices, you have to power off, then power back on, but when you see the manufacturer logo appear, press and hold Vol Down until the homescreen appears.
    11-23-2020 08:18 PM