Getting a strange error trying to transfer some folders of audiobooks to my Pixel 4 via USB. When copying one of these folders, I hear a Windows error jingle (bee-da-loo) although no error warning window appears. No files transfer over and I get the same thing if I try to copy the individual MP3 files inside the folder.

The folders in question are a set of Sherlock Holmes audiobooks narrated by Stephen Fry. The first two books were fine and I listened to them through my phone, he third-sixth books result in this error, and the rest transfer with no problem. All of these files work perfectly fine on my PC, so I know the MP3s aren't broken or corrupted.

Anyone have a clue why some just refuse to copy over to my phone, while others from the same set work fine?
    11-29-2020 09:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How big are the files? The USB connection is set to MTP/File Transfer, right?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    11-29-2020 10:13 PM