Why does internet keep freezing up.

Gamwalt

Nov 30, 2020
Visit site
I have the Samsung Galaxy S10. Several times a day, the internet shuts down and pages get stuck loading. I have to keep restarting my phone to continue on. Is there any way to correct this? Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Gamwalt

Nov 30, 2020
Visit site
I don't know if it happens while using other apps. I'll have to wait for it to happen again to answer that question. I only use mobile data. I don't have ready access to wifi. I also don't know whether the problem exists while using safe mode. The problem is unpredictable. I could be in safe mode for several hours before it happens or not. I appreciate your help. Thank you.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I don't know if it happens while using other apps. I'll have to wait for it to happen again to answer that question. I only use mobile data. I don't have ready access to wifi. I also don't know whether the problem exists while using safe mode. The problem is unpredictable. I could be in safe mode for several hours before it happens or not. I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Try to monitor when it happens if this a internet connection issue or a app issue, also try this see if it helps .

Reset network-go settings >general management >reset >reset network

Gamwalt

Nov 30, 2020
Visit site
The internet got stuck again. After resetting network settings it returned quickly. Im not sure but I think it might have something to do with blue tooth. It's the only thing I have to turn back on after resetting the network. It's dumbfounding since blue tooth has nothing to do with internet.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The internet got stuck again. After resetting network settings it returned quickly. Im not sure but I think it might have something to do with blue tooth. It's the only thing I have to turn back on after resetting the network. It's dumbfounding since blue tooth has nothing to do with internet.
:(( ok have you tried with Bluetooth off to see if that interfering?

Gamwalt

Nov 30, 2020
Visit site
Well I had bluetooth off and I still have the problem with the internet freezing up. Like before, I reset the network settings and that corrected the problem quickly. It's certainly a lot faster than restarting the phone. I just wish I knew exactly why it's doing this. It's frustrating.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well I had bluetooth off and I still have the problem with the internet freezing up. Like before, I reset the network settings and that corrected the problem quickly. It's certainly a lot faster than restarting the phone. I just wish I knew exactly why it's doing this. It's frustrating.
Have you tried B. Diddy suggestion earlier on for clearing data, and force stop Samsung internet ?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Force stop, clear cache is the proper first step. Clear data clears anything you might have put in, history, passwords, etc. (Clear cache only clears old data that's no longer valid. That happens when you use the Home button while you're in Internet, then restart the phone or turn it off, not giving Internet time to clear its cache.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol