What happened to my front extra pass lock screen that new camphonh paphonphonemes and im the owner

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I want to have any device (LGE premier pro plus) or lgmotor operater that may have had overnight track face time with me, my phone and any stolen evidence is racial! I'm not comunicating with any low seal of other providers because of internal fashion Delores on my job history. so, I'm only taking this to steps to recover I think it might be the accessibility feature but; though need insurance and am willing to see more of the phone's procedure and in compliance to or with the proper social order in ordinance to having found payments on top of library's that you could obtain a lot of inheritance to the information i read in copd stages of history . I had this one on my last device when I proped it ,. It was a product and some thing else award like a device comm. I had been rummaging it was like a box with ordered pattern alike to mine in achievement to passed ports in the Paige's . I needed facial recognition so it stopped part way in to the procedure and aloted that slot had to do with original subscription or I wanted to get past it, their were two front lock phone app idol with time out black pocket backing to being off timed out( blacked out) in the
( the original lock face with ( I chose the zombe girl theme ) I drove through multiple thrones of themes Paige's affiliated with the LG premier pro plus I haven't found it's main control post but it's got on it a left wall sided with accessable pull out slide out,....... windows!!!! Okay can you help me I think I want to know it's face time for last night or in general for purposes of that I think I had facial recoginance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC