Why my battery is Draining so fast? (POCO X3 NFC)

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I just my new Poco X3 and I usually do tweaks before using it, so I enable dark mode disable the animations, update the software to the latest, disable pretty much all of the background processes, disable vibrations and other haptic feedbacks, and the phone comes with the 120hz but it has options for you to consider when saving battery and that is the 60hz so i decided to stick with it. Im not really into games or hard user, i only use my phone in social media and texting i dont even use my camera, XD. I hope someone can help me at this im worried that maybe one day getting out of the town and having a long ride and still having this problem is really a problem

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which may show Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html
You might have to install a 3rd party battery monitor, like GSam Battery Monitor, to get the Cell Signal Strength graph.