Can i received another within 90 days?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My phone zte blade it was giving me a lot trouble when charging , recently got it back a week ago I've lost it during Xmas shopping. Gratefully some one return it back to me. Well, go wireless told me that they couldn't do any thing about it . I had phone plan too. I couldn't get into my accounts at all from another device. I couldn't process another one .business of go wireless is not good customer service the number that they gave me for phone it was some else's debt harassment . Calling for all names, but not minds . Expecting calls important ones . Miss-calls didn't received any e-mails when due or texts. Thank you very unhappy customer J.E.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How old is the phone? If it's out of warranty, no one is obligated to give you a replacement for free. This is where paying for insurance can be helpful, but that usually still requires that you pay a deductible (which is likely not worth it for a cheap ZTE phone).

What does losing the phone and getting it returned have to do with being unable to get into your accounts? Did you forget your username and password? Or was your account cancelled or locked out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance