I've used 2 cables to connect the phone and pc but the pc doesn't recognize the phone. I'm trying this without having internet service.
    01-02-2021 10:42 AM
    Does the PC have Bluetooth? If so - make one of the devices discoverable, pair them from the other device, then you should be able to share the files through Bluetooth. It might take a little longer, but it should work.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-02-2021 01:37 PM
    If you have them backed up to google drive or photos just log into same account on the computer to access them .
    01-02-2021 03:37 PM
    If you have them backed up to google drive or photos just log into same account on the computer to access them .
    Except -

I'm trying this without having internet service.
    01-02-2021 03:58 PM
    Except -
    Use phone as a Hotspot?
    01-02-2021 06:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! First things first -- when you connect the phone to your PC, swipe down the notification panel. Do you see a USB notification? If yes, then tap it and choose MTP (or File Transfer). Then open Windows File Explorer, select the phone in the device list, and navigate to the /DCIM/Camera folder -- that's where the photos and videos taken by the camera app would be stored.

If you don't see a USB notification, then try a 3rd cable, since it's still conceivable that 2 cables could be faulty (or perhaps only for charging). Also try a different USB port on the computer (and don't use a USB hub).
    01-04-2021 01:52 PM