How can i recover disappeared photos and videos from sd card?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I moved all of my pictures and videos from my phone's internal storage to an sd card then i removed it from my phone without unmounting because i didnt knew we have to do that, i gave it to someone he inserted it in another computer and copied a game in it,when i inserted it back into my phone all of the pictures and videos were lost the card was empty except the game and some odd files in it i tried recovery softwares and reinserted the card in my phone but no result.plz help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you already tried recovery software and were unsuccessful, then I'm afraid you're out of luck. I doubt removing the card without unmounting first was the real problem -- it's probably more likely that the other person formatted the card bfore copying a game onto it.

In any case, see this guide: [Guide] Recovering Deleted Files - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html