Is this dodgy?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I think it's my sd card although not certain on my samsung
I was scanning using Dr virus and scanned specific files and saw in storage/emulated there is a .fcuk file and in it .s_info.txt

Any idea if this is okay and if it needs deleting i can't access it to delete. Just the name fcuk bit odd

Thanks

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You are right in that that file name does sound odd. The app you are using - is it a paid app, or a free one? Generally, phone cleaning apps and the like actually install malware on your device, or make it run less effectively. I tried locating your app in the Play Store but I'm not sure if I found the correct one.

Please consider making an account with us here at Android Central - as a guest user, you can create threads but not respond to them. Here is the link to create your account - it's very easy!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. That's a clothing shop, French Connection UK. That's probably some cookie or any kind of file saved after you browsed or did some online shopping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20