Happy New Year Everyone (except for me),

I reluctantly had my first factory reset done yesterday, and of course every custom setting went back to the presets, so I spent half of last night and all of today trying to recustomize everything.

Here's the issue I hope you can help me with...
    I noticed that my sent and deleted email folders on the factory email app were empty. I did a test email and everything was sent and arrived fine, but an hour later the sent folder was empty again.

I removed and reentered the account, but it didn't solve the issue. I looked through this forum and a couple of others (so I wouldn't have to bother you), but every answer had me accessing setting fields that I couldn't find or didn't have.

I have a Samsung R-337 or something like that. If you need any other info, I'd be happy to oblige you.

Thanks in advance,
    Danny
    01-11-2021 10:28 PM
    It'd help to know the correct model number of the phone. Go to Settings>About Phone to find it.

What email provider are you using in your Email app? Do you know if you're using their IMAP or POP3 server? IMAP is preferable.
    01-11-2021 11:06 PM