Bluetooth pairing

Aekesgram

Mar 19, 2021
Visit site
My device pairs successfully and will connect and play music via bluetooth however, when I receive a call or attempt to make a call through the car or even from the handset, my display (on the car) says phone disconnected and the call continues but will not connect to the car. I have checked all the settings that I think may be the issue to no avail. Turned off, on, deleted all devices from the car etc. Please help! Thanks in advance .

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
What device do you have?

You say you've checked all settings and you enabled calls and audio for each device under its device settings in Bluetooth?

The only other thing I can think of would be a conflict between apps. So you might try taking phone permission away from all apps and testing if it works when nothing else has permission to use your phone app. Removing them will cause them to ask permission the next time they are used or require phone permission like it was the first time they were being used. At that time you can grant permission or restrict it. However if taking permission away restores your ability to take calls through the Bluetooth source note which ones ask for permission as you move forward so you'll know which was the last to request permission if it stops so you'll have an idea of which app may be the cause of the issue.
f2e8ff45bae7d7a86d6f57c9606e5457.jpg
0f5b4a16606bc7fec385c19155c3e39d.jpg