I have a Mate 9 Pro.

I have my work calendar (Exchange) account setup as well as two different Google Account calendars.

I use Business Calendar to show only my exchange calendar entries. That works.

However, I can't find another (good) calendar app that will let me show only my Google Calendars, as I want them split between work and private.

I can deselect the Exchange calendar and it's removed, but the next time I open the app, the Exchange calendar is selected and shown again.

Can anyone guide me to another app or way where I can choose to see only my Google calendars and my Exchange calendar not keeps coming back into the app?
    03-22-2021 02:32 PM
    I have a Mate 9 Pro.

I have my work calendar (Exchange) account setup as well as two different Google Account calendars.

I use Business Calendar to show only my exchange calendar entries. That works.

However, I can't find another (good) calendar app that will let me show only my Google Calendars, as I want them split between work and private.

I can deselect the Exchange calendar and it's removed, but the next time I open the app, the Exchange calendar is selected and shown again.

Can anyone guide me to another app or way where I can choose to see only my Google calendars and my Exchange calendar not keeps coming back into the app?
    Hi, welcome to AC!
    If you go to settings>accounts >look for exchange and delete it or toggle sync off for calenders?
    03-22-2021 11:23 PM
    Thanks.

I could but I don't want to turn it off for my working calendar app. I just don't want it selected in the calendar app I use for my private calendars.
    03-23-2021 12:11 AM
    Thanks.

I could but I don't want to turn it off for my working calendar app. I just don't want it selected in the calendar app I use for my private calendars.
    Ok in Google calendar open in the top left 4 bars tap it and under each account you can unselect what you want shown
    03-23-2021 12:44 AM
    Ok in Google calendar open in the top left 4 bars tap it and under each account you can unselect what you want shown
    That is what I've done multiple times. And then a couple of days later the calendar has been re-selected in the app. It's like it keeps coming back nomatter what I do.
    03-23-2021 01:34 AM